Non-Profits, Organizations, Schools
Pick A Fund Raising Goal
Terms And Conditions
This Fundraising Agreement is made by and between Tarance Gaines, Author of Diagnose My Ride, and your Non-Profit organization as registered on the form completed by you. The fundraiser and Organization are herein referred to as “part” and collectively as the “Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants in this Agreement, the Parties further agree to the terms as follows.
What I will do to assist your organization to raise money;
The Diagnose My Ride Fundraiser shall provide the organization with the following;
- A dedicated web landing page, with the organization’s name attached to DiagnoseMyRide.com. Your supporters can visit and purchase a download of the PDF version of the Diagnose My Ride Handbook. Each paid download from your page is eligible for a donation, based on the number of downloads.
- Bonuses earned when goal is met within 2 weeks from campaign start date.
- 125 earn $7.95 each; reach 125 and earn an additional $125.
- 250 earn $7.95 each; reach 250 and earn an additional $250.
- 500 earn $7.95 each; reach 500 and earn an additional $500.
- 1000 earn $7.95 each; reach 1000 and earn an additional $1,132.
- Supporters will receive downloads at the time their payment is accepted.
Support – Flyer (can be distributed through social media, printed handouts, and or text/email)
- Your direct URL set up within 72 business hours after registration. We will email your URL and a flyer with your organization’s name and information on it.
- Talking points for volunteers to share
- Frequently asked questions – online
To qualify to participate;
- The organization has a registered 501.3c nonprofit status
- A Day Care Facility
- School, public/private
- We reserve the right to refuse any organization we determine may be promoting illegal activities, violence, or hate.
- Within 3 to 5 business days after the campaign ends, the Author Tarance Gaines, based on the plan you selected, will make a donation for each download of Diagnose My Ride that originates from your page.
Download Terms & Conditions
If you need to speak to me before signing up, please call 407-558-1208.