A Guide To Purchasing A Good Used Automobile
Interactive PDF, that can be downloaded to a smartphone, tablet or computer, click to see how it works.
- DIY Preventive Maintenance
- Trouble Shooting
- General auto cleaning
- The life expectancy of parts
- Necessarize your ride
Learn How To:
- Shop for the right vehicle
- Negotiate Price
- Avoid flawed vehicles
- Inspect Exterior
- Inspect Interior
- Inspect Mechanical
- Inspect Test drive
- And more…
Vehicles To Avoid
The vehicles included in the lawsuit are;
- 2011–2019 Hyundai Sonata
- 2013–2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2014–2015 or 2018–2019
- Hyundai Tucson
- 2011–2018 and certain 2019 Kia Optima
- 2012–2018 and certain 2019 Kia Sorento
- 2011–2018 and certain 2019 Kia Sportage
If the engine has been replaced, these are great vehicles to own. If the purchase is your only source of transportation, it is recommended you do not purchase one.
If you have a second vehicle, use this information as a price negotiating tool.
Recalls To Research
- Research options before visiting lots.
- Eat before shopping.
- Do not accept the first yes, you have options.
- Use options to negotiate prices.
- If credit is blemished, only purchase from lots that report payments, to credit bureaus to assist with re-establishing good credit for future purchases.